Hi! I'm a researcher in mathematical physics. Between 2015 and 2018, I was a PhD student at Institut de Physique Théorique (Saclay), under the supervision of François David and Bertrand Eynard. Between 2018 and 2020, I was a postdoctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institut für Mathematik (Bonn), where my mentor was Gaëtan Borot. In 2021–2022, I was postdoctoral reseacher at the Institut de Recherche en Informatique Fondamentale (Paris) in the combinatorics team, participating to the ERC CombiTop under the supervision of Guillaume Chapuy. Since October 1st 2022, I have been postdoctoral researcher at the Université de Genève (department of Mathematics), in the team of Danilo Lewański.
Areas of interest:
I'm interested in areas at the interface between enumerative geometry (intersection numbers on moduli spaces, Masur-Veech volumes, Hurwitz numbers), combinatorics (maps, fully simple maps, combinatorial Teichmüller space), and mathematical physics (integrable hierarchies, 2D quantum gravity, statistical physics models on random maps). Many of the problems I have tackled until now could be solved using topological recursion or geometric recursion procedures.
- Topological recursion for Orlov-Sherbin tau functions, and constellations with internal faces with Valentin Bonzom, Guillaume Chapuy et Elba Garcia-Failde. math.CO/2206.14768
- Shifted Witten classes and topological recursion with Nitin Chidambaram, Elba Garcia-Failde and Alessandro Giacchetto. math.AG/2203.16523
- Analytic theory of higher order free cumulants with Gaëtan Borot, Elba Garcia-Failde, Felix Leid and Sergey Shadrin. math.OA/2112.12184
- Topological recursion for fully simple maps from ciliated maps j.w. Gaëtan Borot and Elba Garcia-Failde. math.CO/2106.09002
- Topological recursion for generalised Kontsevich graphs and r-spin intersection numbers j.w. Raphaël Belliard, Bertrand Eynard and Elba Garcia-Failde. math.CO/2105.08035
- On the Konsevich geometry of the combinatorial Teichmüller space. (submitted for publication) j.w. Jørgen E. Andersen, Gaëtan Borot, Alessandro Giacchetto, Danilo Lewański and Campbell Wheeler. math.DG/2010.11806
- Around the combinatorial unit ball of measured foliations on bordered surfaces j.w. Gaëtan Borot, Vincent Delecroix, Alessandro Giacchetto and Campbell Wheeler. Int. Math. Res. Not. (2022). math.GT/2110.12538
- Topological recursion for Masur-Veech volumes. j.w. Jørgen E. Andersen, Gaëtan Borot, Vincent Delecroix, Alessandro Giacchetto, Danilo Lewański and Campbell Wheeler, Accepted in J. London Math. Soc. math.GT/1905.10352
- Relating ordinary and fully simple maps via monotone Hurwitz numbers, j.w. Gaëtan Borot, Norman Do and Elba Garcia-Failde, Electron. J. Combin. 26, (2019), 3. math.CO/1904.02267
- Large Strebel graphs and (3,2) Liouville CFT. j.w. Bertrand Eynard and François David, Annales Henri Poincaré 19, (2018) 1611-1645. math-ph/1709.02709
- Local properties of the random Delaunay triangulation model and topological models of 2D gravity. j.w. François David and Bertrand Eynard, Annales Henri Poincaré : Combinatorics, Physics and their Interactions, Volume 6, Issue 3 (2019) 313-355. math-ph/1701.02580
Liouville theory and random maps, under the supervision of François David and Bertrand Eynard, prepared at Institut de Physique Théorique (Saclay) and defended in September 2018.